Dear sister, Dear brother, do you walk the Path of Consciousness?
To being an authentic Person, to live with an Open Heart, and be Free and Wild to live your Passion, your Heart and Soul Mission on the planet that we call Earth…
Our Mission: to create a Temple of the (H)Earth
We have a vision … please read our Mision more in detail Mission of our Centre in Aljezur
For years we have been searching for a unique place in the world to create a centre for heart connection and personal development through conscious re-sourcement. A place where people can meet themselves and nature on deeper levels, through rituals, ceremonies, retreats, dialogue, workshops and incentives.
A domain in Nature where indigenous and contemporary rituals and ceremonies worldwide, can inspire younger people and adults on their life path, reaching out keys in personal development to live as genuine, authentic men or women, living and realizing their true mission in the world.
A centre with attention for sustainable proyects, for living in community, for local communities and for the social-ecological and economical environment.
Quinta da Nora is as a Womb. A safe place with lots of space in a surrounding where people can explore themselves who they are and Be. A Womb of recognition, love, surrendering, freedom. In this Temple of the Earth you can feel re-connected with yourself and your roots, with the earth and all the elements. Together and By Yourself, One in All, Part of a Circle, the Centre of the Circle and the Circle itself.
The Temple of the Earth is embedded in a valley, a safe place created by Nature, a gift to us to create this space to a Place of Connection. Connecting with yourself, with others, with nature, with earth water fire and air/wind, connecting with one point and with all that exists. Just walk up the hills to look out over 1000 ha of nature reserve, breath, scream and Feel Alive.
Mother Earth gives protection and holds your space. She gives you warmth and receives you as you are. You can come here to let go, to cry, to feel deeply, to connect, to laugh, to play, to sing, to connect with the wisdom of your body, with your own deep nature, with your heart path, with the journey of your soul. You can come here to re-source when you are lost, recharge your energy and batteries, meet poeple who are walking a similar life journey, re-discover or re-formulate your vision or re-design your path.
You arrive here with all your bodies, to re-connect with the earth, with your heart to feel the love of PachaMama. You can arrive here to find and enlighten your fire again, your passion that brings movement into all your layers. You connect with the air by walking through the hills in the surrounding nature, to connect with the wisdom of the ocean, to surrender to the flow of the water. On top of the hills you see the sun arise. In the warmth of the valley you feel embedded. The fire brings you to your instincts. The creek brings you joyfullness, the stillness and infinity testing your confortzones. The animals, plants, bushes and trees are your brothers and sisters, your ancestors all around.
A Place to Re-Source
A Place to Re-Connect
A Place to Receive
A Place to Share
A Place to Re-create
A Place to Be, to Feel
A Place to Surrender to Nature, as a Mirror of your Heart and Soul
Our centre: a place for retreats, workshops, rituals, ceremonies, incentives, meetings and brainstorming …
- for men and women on their path to awareness/consciousness, to coming home in their heart, to ground, to re-source themselves and to work on their personal development
- to make connection between old/indigenous and new/contemporary rituals and ceremonies
- to create a worldwide Temple of the Earth, to support people towards consciousness on the Earth, the impact of behaviour, (over)consumption and the lack of respect and reciprocity for the Earth
- to create an international platform (physical and online) for consciousness/awareness on the earth and what our real mission & task is as a Keeper of the Earth
- to invite Elders and workshopteachers, of different cultures, to trespass their wisdom, knowledge and vision
- for local communities, by employment of local people, by purchase of local products of the farmers/on the markets, and by conserving the nature reserve Vale da Nora (which is partly on our domain)
- for volunteers wordwide (embedded in various volunteer organisations)
- self supporting by yurts, tipis, solar energy, proper watersources and reserves, permaculture,…
more info? firstname.lastname@example.org