Article 1: Privacy
Creative2Energy vzw and Temple of the Earth treat all personal data with respect. These are only requested for personal use in connection with mailings and other correspondence.
Article 2: Cancellation by an external hosting partner
Creative2Energy vzw nor Temple of the Earth is responsable for the cancellation of retreats and cannot assume the cost of any aircraft or other transport ticket.
In case of cancellation of a hosting retreat, training, workshop or incentive, the refund and all communication and discussion about it, is the responsability of the hosting team/organisation. This is not the responsability of Temple of the Earth or Creative2Energy vzw.
Article 3: Cancellation of Retreats
Temple of the Earth is not responsable for cancellations of retreats and can not take the cost of any airplane of other transport ticket on their account.
In case of cancellation of an intern retreat, training, workshop or incentive, organised by Creative2Energy vzw/Temple of the Earth, the refund of money and all communication/discussion, is due to the Temple of the Earth/Creative2Energy vzw. This does not include return of airplane or other transport tickets.
Article 4: Proper/Individual Cancellation
In case of proper/individual cancellation by a person registrated in a retreat, workshop, training or incentive, no matter what the reason of cancellation is:
- 1 month before the retreat, workshop, training, incentive starts: 50% refund
- 3 weeks before the retreat, workshop, training, incentive starts: 25% refund
- 2 weeks before the retreat, workshop, training, incentive starts: 0% refund
- there will be always a minimum of 25 euros administration costs
- there is always a minimum of €25,- administration fee, for trainings and longer trayects/journeys , €50,-
Article 5: Conditions and Cancellation for the Vision Quest
- Participation in the Vision Quest is at your own risk. Each participant signs a registration form, a liability statement and a health statement at the time of registration.
- The payment of the advance for Vision Quest (€333) is non-refundable for no reason whatsoever.
- Cancellation up to eight weeks before the start of the Quest: deposit + 25% of the amount will be retained.
- Cancellation between eight and four weeks before the start of the Quest: advance payment + 50% of the amount will be withheld.
- Cancellation between four weeks before the start of the Quest: 100% of the amount will be withheld, no refund.
- Cancellation after the start of Vision Quest: 100% will be withheld, no refund.
- The reason for cancellation is irrelevant (i.e. no delays or cancellations of flights or for any other family reason).
- Cancellation must be confirmed in writing and firmed (by e-mail).
- Replacement by another participant in case of cancellation is not possible.
- If Temple of the Earth cancels, the entire amount will be refunded. With the exception of force majeure by nature or other demonstrable force majeure.
Article 6: Responsability
By registration/signing in a retreat, workshop, training, incentive, one declares to join in by own responsability and to be the Keeper of him/her self (to take care of yourself). It is their own responsability to declare any physical, mental or psycological illness to the owners of Temple of the Earth and/or the hosting team.
Temple of the Earth/ Creative2Energy vzw can not be held liable for stolen items, damages, injuries or illnesses on any level. Temple of the Earth/Creative2Energy can never be claimed compensation of any kind.
By registration/inscription in a retreat, workshop, training, incentive, the person declares to agree with all articles here above described.