Healing of the inner child
keys to heal your inner child, so you can walk your own path more easily and freely.
Healing of the inner child
Day 1: coaching & deep healing exercises to cleanse and release the mother and father ancestral lineages
Day 2: solo-quest (24h) in nature & medicine wheel
Day 3: sweatlodge and integration
Healing of the inner child No matter how loving (or not) your childhood and/or youth was, every adult has a wounded inner child. You were raised by people who themselves had a wounded inner child.
Your parents or teachers have repeated what they experienced in their own childhood. They were not perfect, they made mistakes, as every human being does, sometimes consciously or unconsciously.
So you grew up as a child with:
disappointments, sadness, pain, rejection, trauma’s and stories.
You had to deal with feelings like insecurity, anger, fear, stress. You have experienced traumatic experiences. Your parents or teachers may not have been able to meet all your needs (emotional, mental, physical, spiritual).
This all has an impact on your behavior and therefore on your life now. Know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you when you feel or recognize these signals, again:
we are all injured in a way.
What we offer you in these three days are keys to heal your inner child, this through shamanic exercises, nature and sweat lodge, so that you can walk your own path more easily and freely.
contact us to book a private
inner child healing
Some signals from the wounded inner child:
- You have an enormous need for external approval and appreciation
- You have trouble trusting people
- You live from the conviction that something is wrong with you
- You constantly reject yourself
- You project everything that happens outside yourself onto yourself (what people say, how they react, their emotions, things that happen)
- You can’t express yourself emotionally well
- You often live in the past and have difficulty letting go
- You flee from pain and painful emotions
- You have unconsciously distanced yourself from feeling, so you live in your head
- You find it more important that others are happy than that you are happy yourself
- You have difficulty finding your own identity
- You have many unhealthy (love) relationships
- You adapt yourself to the environment in which you are (you have different identities)
- You have difficulty defining your boundaries, or you have no boundaries at all
- You need a lot of approval from your parents, friends, partner and/or surrounding.
- You shape your life according to how they like you
- You find it hard to get angry and feel shame at extreme emotions
- You often make decisions to please someone else
Men are guided by Yves firstname.lastname@example.org
whats app +32478389718
Women are guided by Veerle Phara email@example.com whats app +32473879410
I am Yves, fire keeper, heart warrior, connected to my ancestors I was born in a small village in Belgium.
Very young I lost both my parents, and lived through some turbulent years of living and surviving. At 35 years I had a heavy accident that changed abrupt my life. In that period I found my inner Self, and started to immerse myself more in the spiritual world.
Through diverse trainings as holistic therapy, reiki, polarity massage, medium, Munay Ki, Nusta Karpay, and a profound interest in shamanism, my heart and intuition started to open. I became clear that my capacity to feel and my strong intuition, are the guides in my life. Supported by my guides and ancestors, my passed away father and an indian warrior, I feel how to heal people and to support them in their personal process. Together with my guides and my drum I know how to liberate entities the way upwards, to purify places or houses.