Shamanism & Sweatlodge Training
a deepgoing journey into your Heart & Soul
Welcome dear sister, welcome dear brother to the Shamanism & Sweatlodge Training
is a deepgoing training on your journey of the Heart & Soul, in close connection with the medicine man/woman that lives within you, with your inner wisdom. Genuinely starting to Live and Stand up for who you are and what your true mission is on earth.
This training includes tuition to guide sweatlodges/be keeper of sweatlodges. The essence of a sweatlodge is as a medicine wheel to rebalance between earth, water, fire and air. This demands a dedication from your heart, in dialogue and connection with each element, all worlds and all energies that are important. You can certainly follow the training if you do not wish to become a sweatlodge keeper. It is a marvellous shamanic instrument to your inner journey.
Aspects of the training:
- animism and shamanism worldwide, connected with the elements, the worlds, our ancestors, spirits, guides and power animals
- principles of shamanic healing: our deepest wounds are our greatest power and challenge
- connecting and working with the medicine wheel and the power of medicine circles
- journey to the other worlds to empower yourself and obtain knowledge and wisdom for yourself, your relations and all you love and care for, all your relations
- rituals, ceremonies and initiations on Earth, Water, Fire and Air/Wind, based on wisdom of (indigenous) cultures worldwide
- indigenous alchemy
- the power of sacred spaces and altars
- rites of passages, death and rebirth
- lots of practical exercises
- mini vision quests
Specific for the sweatlodge training: we discover and deepen as Keepers of sweatlodges and temazcales, and learn the basic principles to Keep a sweatlodge as water keeper. We learn to feel and tune into the energies of the lodge and the group, to be able to define the intention or the theme of when you guide a sweatlodge.
by Veerle Phara & Yves Vanopslagh, Fire & Earth Keepers in heart & soul and assistants