You want to stay overnight in one of our cosy Mongolian yurt in the midst of a pure genuine beautiful surrounding? Discover the authentic Algarve, away from mass tourism.
Overnights in a Cosy house (all equipped) or an authentic Mongolian Yurt
2p/night from 1 november – 30 april: €65,- (3 or 4p: €95,-)
2p/night from 1 may – 31 october: €75,- (3 or 4p: €105,-)
Want to stay longer? Please ask for our week prices.
– incl. sanitair, bedsheets and towels
– free use of an open kitchen, with all facilities
– free parking facilities
– use of the swimming pool (at certain hours from April – November)
– in the surrounding you can walk, right behind our property you walk into the nature reserve
– bicycle rent available
– sauna (wooden and infrarood): to reserve
– yoga courses, temascal, retreats, workshops: to reserve
Welcome to the Temple of the (H)Earth
Enjoy your holidays at the Vicentine Coast / South West Algarve
Here in the nature park of the Vicentine Coast you can do more than just experience days of relaxation on beautiful beaches.
Discover the genuine Algarve, away from mass tourism.
The Temple of the Earth is situated in the nature reserve Vale da Nora, at 2 kms distance of the centre of Aljezur and close by the Via Algarviana and the Rota Vicentina. At only 24 kms distance of Lagos and 10 minutes driving from the beaches of Arrifana, Monte Clérigo and Amoreira, at 20 minutes driving to the marvellous west coast of Bordeira/Carrapateira. Sagres is at 35kms driving.
The closest airport is Faro, at 80 kms distance (1h20 driving via the A22 or 1h45 by the N125-N120). It is easy and cheap to rent a car in or just outside the airport of Faro.